Home Buying in Estero>Question Details

Dianadodge, Home Buyer in Estero, FL

Does anyone have details on Miramar Lakes? We are looking at it for a winter home. Fees? Golf? Any concerns with the development?

Asked by Dianadodge, Estero, FL Thu Jan 3, 2013

Answers

8
Hello we have a condo that is about to be dropped in price in Miramar Lakes. 586-482-6207 Bob
I will be happy to send you a package with all the details on this community if you like. Please email me your mailing address to sarahgarrett@argfl.com.

There are many developments within this community. The low end price condo units will be on the west side of Ben Hill Griffin which start in the $200's. All developments will have their own Home Owners Association Fee ($1200/qtr avg.). Each development will also pay into a Master Association ($1300/qtr avg.). Each home/condo buyer will need to pay a one time Club Fee ($7500). The entire community is a Community Development District which receives special tax advantages for collecting property taxes and taking care of the community amenities and therefore each home or condo would be charged taxes according to assessed values plus CDD fees. For example the taxes on a $300K home will be approx. $5000 per year. The taxes on a $3 million dollar home may be $35,000.00 per year.

There are currently approximately 41 listings ranging from the $200's to $3.5 million. The community is built around a manmade lake which offers docks and boating. Your are about a 25 minute drive to Ft. Myers Beach.

I look forward to possibly helping you all find the best investment for your winter home.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2012" by Gulfshore Life Magazine
Email: sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Call or Text: 239-464-8620
Website: http://www.flrealestatebuysell.com
Web Access to MLS:

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
Email: sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Call or Text: 239-464-8620
Web Access to MLS:
Yes, I have listings in Miromar Lakes, all the fees (different in each neighborhood), golf membership info, etc. I'll be happy to explain the development and how the community has evolved. You can contact me at 239.564.1579.
Hi Diane

It is different depending on what section you live in. The main fee that does not change is the 15,000 club fee if you build new.....if you buy a resale it is 7500.00

You can call me and I can give you a complete breakdown of these different sections. There is no better place to live!

Call me at 239.246.6639 or e-mail me at KCloutier9@gmail.com

Cheers

Kevin Cloutier
A HouseSOLD Name
Southern Premier Realty
Diana,
Again, we need a little more information. I am an Accredited Buyer Representative and a Certified International Property Specialist and I would be honored to represent you if you are not already working with a REALTOR.
Miromar Lakes is a gorgeous community. I have details on the community and statistics on active and recently closed sales on my site.
http://keytonapleshomes.com//bonita-springs-estero-florida-m…

Feel free to look around and if you'd like updates to new listings click on "view all properties" then save the search. I'll be happy to show you the community in depth or provide additional info for any of the homes currently listed in Miromar. Each listing on my site has a "More Info" option to receive additional details about the property.

As a resident real estate broker I'm familiar with all the Estero/ S. Ft. Myers communities you may be interested in considering for a winter home. Please feel free to call or email me anytime.

Kevin Yankow
Broker
KEY Real Estate

239-206-3467
Kevin@KEYtoSold.com
Love Miromar! It is different depending on what section you live in....My business partner and my mother in law both live in Miromar. The main fee that does not change is the 15,000 club fee if you build new.....if you buy a resale it is 7500.00

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com