Jerome, Home Buyer in Springfield, MA

Does anyone have any suggestions of short sale LENDERS?

Asked by Jerome, Springfield, MA Fri Nov 23, 2012

Answers

15
Short sales are not treated any differently by lenders. The challenge is the rate lock as the banks many times take a long time approving the short sale. I would be happy to speak with you and explain further. 1-800-497-5235
I would contact a local lending professional to help with this answer.
There is not enough detail in your question.

I know this guy can be helpful: rtranchell@totalmortgage.com
Bob Tranchell Total Mortgage Services LLC (508) 367-5731 cell

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Please contact me Danielle Souza 413-277-2081 at Country Bank For Savings
Any lender can help as well
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Any realtor can help you but the best attorney for shortsales is Nyles Courchesne in Springfield
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
If you are not currently working with an agent I can help you.
http://www.realliving.com/Christine-Moran-Real-Estate-Agent
Allen, how do I make contact with you? I'd love to see if you can possibly help me with this deal.
Sure Jerome. Go to my profile and send me an email. Leave me your contact info and best times to meet. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Flag Fri Nov 23, 2012
As for the price, there is always room for negotiation, but it can be a little tricky. Once an offer comes into the bank from a buyer they will order a BPO (Broker Price Opinion). It's a basic price valuation done by a real estate agent. Based off of this value the bank will determine what they will take as an acceptable offer.

Typically, once the BPO price is in the bank will not move off of that price for at least 60-90 days.
Hi Jerome,

If you're looking to buy a home that is a short sale, really nothing different happens on your end of the deal as a buyer. The big thing is the time involved to get final approvals from the seller's bank(s). My team and I specialize in short sale transactions in Springfield and surrounding areas.

Are you working with an agent? A knowledgeable agent should be able to answer basic questions about the short sale process.
Thanks, everybody for your comments. Last question: are the short sale prices usually firm or is there room to negotiate?
You should have your own lender or broker to help. The short sale orocess can take time.
The seller's lender won't talk to you unless you have authorization. if you're looking to buy a short sale and need financing to purchase the home, any lender should be able to assist you. GOOD LUCK.
I am interested in a home that is a short sale listing. I am unfamiliar with short sales and unsure if I should seek out a lender or contact the seller's lender.
You are buying a short sale home? Any mortgage broker, lender, or bank can help.
I don't understand your question. If you're doing a short sale, you have to work with your lender. You don't have a choice of lenders.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com