Home Buying in Belmont>Question Details

Darren, Home Buyer in Belmont, NC

Does anyone have any recommendations for an agent in or around Belmont? The one i talked to is not very helpful.

Asked by Darren, Belmont, NC Tue Jul 6, 2010

The one i contacted and talked to does not really respond back with information. she will spend me emails like "im looking it up" or ill send your some information on homes" but then never does.

Answers

3
Hi Darren, I work with a network of about 120 or so local realtors. Not only can I refer you to an experienced rep, I can also assist you with the financing of your new home.

Please feel free to call me.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 6, 2010
Darren,

Not all real estate agents are the same. I would be honored if you gave me a shot and I promise a quick response to all your needs.

Craig Bell
Keller Williams Belmont Realty
704-862-8855

LiveLoveGaston.com
Allison Cottingham with Reflection Properties 704-576-0152

Also...I am selling my house on the main channel of the Catawba River. 4 Bedrooms. 2 piers (one with a party deck on the roof) 2.5 acres. Check it out 426 Breezewood Drive Belmont, NC. Priced below tax value. Allison is my realtor.

Good Luck to you.