Addison, Home Buyer in Shores At Waterstone,...

Does anyone have any information on the Drees community Waterstone in Frisco? What should I be looking at for a reasonable price per sq ft in this?

Asked by Addison, Shores At Waterstone, Frisco, TX Thu Dec 9, 2010

area?

Answers

7
Addison,

Although you have a great question, please keep in mind that price per square foot is not a great indicator of value.

For instance, if you two homes sitting next to each other have the same square footage, bedrooms, stories, beds, baths etc., but one has a pool, hand-scraped wood floors and granite counter tops, while the other has no pool, linoleum floors and laminate counter tops, the home with the pool will most likey appraise higher, thus having a high price per square foot.

The bottomline is that reasonable price per square foot, as stated earlier, is very relative; it also depends on what upgrades you pick with the home! Only when this is determined will I be be able to provide you a more specific answer to your question.

I have a list of things one must consider when buying new construction, contact me anytime for a free copy.
looks like these realtors just need your business, none of them seem to have answered your question.
Home prices seem to go low if you buy a bigger home. Drees home usally run around $120 per sq ft.
This is the price for a 4000+ sqft home. It does have lot of bargaining potential. Remember a realtor makes money based on the percentage of the price of home sold, they make more money If you buy a Expensive home then a cheap home. Shop around for your realtor, there are many who would work on Fixed amount instead of 3% they make from the builder. Also there are many realtors who would give you back 2-2.5% .
It's a great community. In respect of price per square foot that I tough to answer without being your buyers agent and running some number for you.

Nick Walton Realtor®
Keller Williams Realty Frisco Star
469-556-2393
It's a very nice community. Find a home that you like and go from there with your agent. As others have said, don't get hung up on price/sq. ft. for various reasons.
Hi Addison,
Reasonable price per sqft is a relative term. It depends on the location, upgrades, and finish out on the home. It also depends on the builders inventory as they reach the end of the year & perhaps how quickly you can close. Your agent should be able to compare the home to what has sold in the area and give you a market value. If you don't have an agent, why not? Drees pays my commission but I work on your behalf to establish a fair price and negotiate on your behalf.
Patrick Jackson
patrickcjackson@gmail .com
Web Reference: http://CommittedService.com
Addison,
I am a realtor with Keller Williams Frisco office and would be more than happy to assist you. I have access to market information in that area and my services are 100% complimentary to buyers as I am paid by the seller/builder. I have a lot of experience with builders in the area as well. Feel free to give me a call 214.578.0728 or shoot me an email at buywithmandi@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mandi Gossick
Your buyers agent should be assiting you with all this information. Much is involved purchasing a new home or home direct from seller, total review of area, value of "like homes" Difficult for any professiona here on Trulia make a statement sq. ft. can vary in same community based on number of reasons.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com