Home Buying in Forest Hills>Question Details

Fh Co-op See…, Home Buyer in Forest Hills, NY

Does anyone have any information on the Dorian building? How can i get the financial statements?

Asked by Fh Co-op Seeker, Forest Hills, NY Mon Feb 15, 2010

Answers

5
The Dorian Co op was converted years ago by The Parisi family. The managing agent will be able to provide a shareholder with the financials.

I am the Treasurer of the co op in which I have resided since 1972 on 73rd Road in Forest Hills.
I also managed 11 buildings in Forest Hills, 3 of them, in Forest Hills Gardens.

In my position, we had to prepare the financial statements for the co op board.
Hi FH. Have you ever seen a coop financial statement? They are less than easy to understand. Perhaps you're an accountant, which would help.

You've already received the short answer below. I just wanted to throw my two cents in.
If you're not currently working with a buyer's representative, I would be happy to assist you and attempt to find out the information you need. I am a Certified Buyer Representative. Good luck.

Ralph Windschuh
Certified Buyer Representative
Associate Broker
Senior Real Estate Specialist
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
Best ask direct if the company on stock exchange would have published report

If you are selecting them as a builder search BBB, and any court house data for lawsuits filed against them

Lynn911
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
If you don't have an agent consider the services, you'll save a lot of time and aggrevation when trying to compile information--if the seller does not have a copy of the financial statements, copies can be obtained through management.