Home Buying in Port Orange>Question Details

edhospitalit…, Home Buyer in Port Orange, FL

Does anyone have any information on Sterling Chase as a neighborhood. We are looking at relocating, family of 5 with 2 going to 5th grade & one to HS

Asked by edhospitality5, Port Orange, FL Sun Jun 1, 2014

This is one of the nicest areas of port orange and the elementary school is practically across the street. Port Orange is a nice place to live. However the city has grown rapidly and it is getting congested, make sure you are prepared for that. This area has the better schools because of the better neighborhoods. If you are coming from another state you might find the public schools lacking, I personally chose private school for my child and there are some very good ones in the area.
I'm not a realtor, just looking to buy a home myself. Sterling Chase is a great neighborhood, with excellent schools, in a really wonder city. I live in subdivision nearby, but have friends there.
Dear Mr. Ed-
Sterling Chase is a fabulous neighborhood - I can assist you with HOA docs if you have already been considering this neighborhood- As an experienced Realtor for the past 10 years in Port Orange I like to share all the information with my buyers on the other subdivisions that may fit your criteria as well- This is a BIG decision! Sometimes a new home is ready for move in at the same price with more upgrades.
Should you have interest in researching my background to see if I am a Realtor best suited to your family needs & desires, please check out my website & testimonials on the homepage: http://www.PortOrangeRealtyPro.com Thank you! Vicky
Mr. Ed,
I would love to help! As a local Port Orange agent I am very familiar with the Sterling Chase subdivision. This is a very desirable location due to the school zones of Cypress Creek Elementary, Creekside Middle School and Spruce Creek High School. These schools have ranked very high for many years and placing your child into the best school possible is always top priority. With high ranking schools also comes great resale values. As you can see from the link below home prices are increasing mostly due to the low inventory in these areas. I would love to help you and your family relocate to my farm area. Please contact me asap! Thank you!

http://www.dabmls.com/day/maildoc/8931_1402060056-Jun-06-201… Click for listings within Sterling Chase