Penny, Home Buyer in 07470

Does anyone have any info on homes in Point View Estates in Wayne, NJ? Thinking of buying there.

Asked by Penny, 07470 Sun Aug 9, 2009

Answers

10
Hi Penny, Point View Estates is a great community to live in. In fact, it’s almost a stone throw away from my office. If you need any more information I would be happy to meet with you and go over that location.
Yes, I am familiar with Point View Estates. I'm a full-time Broker/Realtor at RE/MAX Legend in Wayne. Please let me know what your specific questions are and I will be happy to answer them.
Yes, I am very familiar with Point View Estates--right in the town near my office.Let me know what specific questions you have.
THIS IS MARY ANN WIESELTIER FROM WEICHERT REALTORS BELOW I ANSWERED THE LATEST QUESTION PRETAINING POINT VIEW ESTATES. IN THE ANSWER THEY KEYED MARK AND I AS AN AGENT FROM MONTCLAIR. THIS IS NOT CORRECT. WE ARE FULL TIME AGENTS OUT OF THE WEICHERT OFFICE ON 991 HAMBURG TURNPIKE IN WAYNE.

WE WILL BE HAVING AN OPEN HOUSE TOMORROW AUG 19TH FROM 1PM--5 PM PLEASE STOP BY WE WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU

SINCERELY
MARY ANN AND MARK WIESELTIER
973-204-2319
YES i AM A FULL TIME REALTOR WITH WEICHERT IN WAYNE JUST LISTED 63 AGAWAN A LOVELY CENTER HALL COLONIAL . WE ARE HAVING AN OPEN HOUSE THIS SUNDAY AUG 19TH BETWEEN 1PM-5PM PLEASE STOP BY OR CALL US FOR A SHOWING AT YOUR CONVENIENCE

MARY ANN AND MARK WIESELTIER
WEICHERT REALTORS
WAYNE NJ
973-204-2319
Jersey Girl,

Real estate agents base their price advisement to sellers on the most recent comparable sold properties. These prices are what buyers are willing to pay for a property at any given time. They are also what appraisers use to determine a property's value. Point View Estates is experiencing the same value correction that the entire area is experiencing.

Dawn
Web Reference: http://www.DawnCox.com
I live in Pt. View and realtors need to stop listing houses SO low in this development. We are a desirable area and you are consistently bringing down our house prices. The lowest price that you should be listing in a slow market should be $625,000 if there aren't any improvements.
I live in Point View and wouldn't live anywhere else in Wayne. The development is safe for children. Lots of wideopen space to walk and feed the ducks, yet close to all shopping and houses of worship. A great place to raise a family.
Good morning Penny,

The Point View Estates is a lovely community. The houses were constructed between 1984-1998 and vary in their looks and sizes. Mostly colonials. Point View Estates consists of 5 roads - Point view Pkwy, Dudley Ct, Holyoke Ct., Amherst Ct. and Agawam Dr. Currently there are 5 homes on the market asking prices 580,000-818,000, homes are 4-6 bedrooms with 2.5 - 4 bathrooms. One house under contract and 4 homes were sold in the past year most recent one closed in July, 16th 2009. This is a great community with nice homes that seem to keep their prices even in this unusual times.

I work with a partner (Sharon) and would be delighted to show you any of the homes mentioned as well as others in the area. Feel free to contact me with any questions to either my email or just call me. I have some free time next week and would love to have a chance to chat and perhaps meet.

Always,
Karen Abramson
Sharonandkaren@prudentialnewjersey.com
917 294-0356
Hi Penny,

I am a Weichert Realtor in Wayne. This is a very nice development just off Valley Road Extension. It is within walking distance to Wayne Hills High School and transportation is provided to elementary and middle school. There are 6 homes currently for sale in Point View. These homes range from $525K to $825K, most have 4 to 5 bedrooms, 2 car garages, and around .25 acres. Almost like a gated community as there is only one main entrance and exit. It has jogging/bike path and tennis courts. Close to banks, shopping, and houses of worship in Wayne. I would be glad to answer any other questions you might have. You can email me at SFrerichs@weichert.com.