Looking To B…, Home Buyer in 94568

Does anyone have any feedback on the Livorno homes at Positano built by KV Hovnanian builders? We would really appreciate some local input.

Asked by Looking To Buy In Dublin Ranch, 94568 Tue Mar 15, 2011

Answers

3
Plan 3 is the best plan from KV Hovnanian. The interior layout could be better but it's a great price.
I would compare it with Cortona by DR Horton, both price are competitive... if you can get almost 3000sqft for under $800k, would be a good deal consider Dublin Ranch golf course community nearby, new KOLB elem school, fallon sports park, new TARGET super store coming up, BART... I like the model with GRANNY unit with separate kitchenette, kind of unique and special feature... I lived in the area for last 8yr and I can provide market analysis and resale info if you like, let me know if I can be of any help... Kent
Web Reference: http://MyREALinsight.com
The plan 2 on Cortona by DR Horton is there most fastest and famous floor plan.
Flag Sun Mar 25, 2012

I have sold in this development in the past, seem to be built well. The area is Great! Dublin Ranch is the best area in the East Bay. I live in Dublin Ranch, the schools are great, great families,events, Dublin has culture!
if you have any other specific questions please let me know, I am a Real Estate Broker and can help you find any answer you are looking for.

Jameel Batshon
Broker
DRE#01444446