High44hat, Home Buyer in Rockaway Park Seaside,...

Does anyone have advice about buying a condo at Belle Shores Condos in Rockaway Park Seaside? Zip code 11694?

Asked by High44hat, Rockaway Park Seaside, Queens, NY Sat Jun 6, 2009

Prices? Quality? Reputation of the Frameworks Group Developers? Thanks

Answers

3
I just bought one, well still waiting for the closing but almost there. I love the location and seems to be a very good deal considering it is a lowrise with a ocean view. The quality of work was superb, we were able to customize most of our appliances and wall paint, even the faucents were our choosing.
Their reputation seems to be very good and been in the NY Times a few times, the main reason we decided to buy.
You can let me know if you have any questions... Hopefully we will be closing in a week, but I cant wait. The only thing im worried about is the Winter season, lol.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 22, 2009
Price: The developers have adjusted their pricing to accommodate the current market conditions. It was a good deal before, now it's a steal! You get about 1.5 times the space of comparable real estate in Long Beach (which is further away from the city AND doesn't have a ferry to downtown AND you there is nothing like Belle Shores in Long Beach.

Quality: Let's put it this way. One of the developers actually lives on-site with his family. Without upgrades, it's all high quality workmanship. You really need to see the quality of their work. Everything from the most solid stairs I have every walked on to a French drain system even though in spite of the close proximity to the ocean, is not a high risk flood area). Just some examples.

Reputation of Frameworks: I have worked selling previous projects done by the Frameworks group before. They are very proud of their work and stand behind it. I was impressed by previous projects and continue to be by current projects. Again, one of the developers actually LIVES here.
If you aren't too familiar with the area, why not spend some time there, check out shops, dine at a local eatery, etc. If you like the area and you know you'll be happy there, make your decision.

Anna
917-576-5376
abrocco@laffey.com