Home Buying in 50701>Question Details

Chris, Home Seller in Waterloo, IA

Does anyone have access to a professional purchase agreement?

Asked by Chris, Waterloo, IA Mon Apr 1, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Agree with Ellie Jo
if this is a real estate transaction you need to deal with a licensed realtor, or have an attorney of your choice assist you. You can always do transaction by yourself, but having an attorney or licensed realtor will make the transaction clean! You dont want any mistakes on legal documents! Using a professional will ultimately save you time and money.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 11, 2014
Any local Real Estate Agent will have the professional state or local form used for a purchase agreement, but this is not a form that can be accessed without using a licensed agent. Otherwise you can hire an attorney to create one for you. You may be able to find a pretty basic one at Staples.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 2, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer