Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

Ted White, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

Does anyone have a Jumbo load program for a 600 credit score? DTI is very low and my salary is just under $200k.

Asked by Ted White, Atlanta, GA Wed Apr 3, 2013

Answers

3
Sarah Moore’s answer
Ted:

My lender just came out with a phenomenal jumbo loan program with competitive interest rates. He mentioned it in our sales meeting this morning and we were all shocked! Give me a call and I can get you in touch with him to see what he can do. Once we get you qualified, we can get you in for a home buying consultation. Look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah Moore
The Live in Atlanta GA Team
Keller Williams Atlanta Midtown
678-641-7925
sarah@liveinatlantaga.com
How about this: While Lowell Sterling is fixing up your credit, let's get you into a house.
Find a house at or below 75% of its value and place a contract for that amount. The difference between the value and the sales price will be considered your down payment. The lender charges 8% but it can be financed. So, if you find a house at 67% of its value, no money down and no fees due to the lender. Ask to have the seller pay the closing costs.

Once you buy the house, you may want to wait a year before refinancing it so that you can roll the closing costs into the value of the property. Some lenders will do this sooner, so check around. Otherwise, the norm is that if you refinance before the one year time frame, you'll have to bring the new lender (bank) will give you 90% of the sales price or appraised value, whichever is less. If you wait the year, it's 90% of the appraised value. Most lenders max at 80% for jumbo, but there is one that goes to 90% with no MI with a 700 score.
Visit my website for more info. Good luck!

Bill Polack
404 644 3295
Hi Ted,

Let me refer you to a great lender:

Mark Milam | Production Manager
Heritage Bank Mortgage
Mmilam@eheritagebank.com
3333 Peachtree Rd, Ste M-10, Atlanta, GA 30326
t: 404.395.1102 | f: 404.506.9484

If he can help you get the loan, I can definitely help you locate and acquire a sound well built home at the best possible price.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner
Professional Buyers Broker
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspector
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
RobertWhitfield.com
TheHomeBuyersRep.com
Corporate Relocations | New Construction | Luxury & Investment Properties