Home Buying in West Valley>Question Details

Valerie, Home Buyer in Santa Clara, CA

Does anyone has ownership experience at Villa Valencia in West San Jose? How is it living there? What complaints do you have? How is their HOA?

Asked by Valerie, Santa Clara, CA Fri Nov 6, 2009

Thanks !!

Answers

3
I would suggest walking the neighborhood and talking to people face to face who live there. They may also have an HOA or Yahoo Group online you could connect with, but probably those will be for residents or by invitation only.
You need to walk around see how the gated community is like. People live there enjoy it 'cause of low maintenance (cost) and close proximity to Santana Row. The HOA is low only at ~ $207. The balcony is spacious. As for life quality it depends on one's life style. The price for 1 br is 230ish and mid 300 for 2 br.
There are only few units left.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 6, 2009
Hi Lei,

If you're considering the purchase of property within this association I would recommend that you try visiting some of your potential new neighbors. This will give you a chance to meet them face to face prior to your purchase and I'm sure they will be glad to answer your questions. This should also speed up the process for you. Good luck!

Matt
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 7, 2009