Agent2Agent in Columbia>Question Details

Madison and…, Real Estate Pro in Irmo, SC

Does anyone get any leads from trulia?

Asked by Madison and Alicia Ballagh, Irmo, SC Mon Nov 10, 2008

Answers

15
Yes. I think the key is answering questions as professionally as possible and not soliciting for business in the Q&A.
Web Reference: http://www.cindihagley.com
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
Well, considering Madison asked this question way back in November 2008, I wonder if he ever got any leads....and if he is still active here on trulia!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 18, 2012
I'm currently buying the top end program for lead generation, the Trulia Advantage. I'm supposed to get 8X the leads. Now, I will grant you that it's the off season for my market, but so far I've gotten only 3 leads in about a month. If that's 8X then "X" is pretty slim. I have also had folks approach me for answers based on my answers, blogs and advice, but no solid business-producing leads. I intend to keep at it. Exposure is good and I expect to eventually land a client. Best of luck to you in your internet marketing efforts...Jim
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
I sure do. by answering questions people have been drawn to my web site and i have received more exposure for myself and my listings. I have 2 recent buyers who were surfing on Trulia and clicked on my link. One purchased one of my listings and the second we are looking for homes currently. In addition by listing my homes here as well, i have been able to increase my exposure to potential buyers. the stats are very helpful as i can forward them to my sellers and use in my marketing. the whole key in answering questions is to provide a personal answer and try not to advertise yourself or your properties in the question and answer area. i hope this helps.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 10, 2008
Yes, I do. Sometimes I can help the people and sometimes I can't, but even the ones I can't are very happy for the time and help that I do give them.
Hello Madison,

I have received leads from Trulia, and even closed some deasl from my Trulia leads.

That being said I have seen very few leads lately. I guess the summer buying season has come to a close and things are adjusting accordingly.

I am happy with Trulia, I will continue to stay active on the site, blogging , answering questions ect.

Leads are a numbers game, and we have to stay active to be in it.

Much Success to you!

Kawain Payne
Good leads are rare and have slowed since they made phone #s mandatory
It seems I get rental leads.
Trulia is the bomb! Not to keen on their ever rising fees though. But.... I still have an unnatural love for the "action" I have received through Trulia's paid lead program. Google any property and Trulia has the web completely saturated. Their advertisements are everywhere. They are pumping the money out there ....... thus giving me oodles of exposure.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Yes I do get quite a few leads from Trulia not that they all pan out but enough do to make it worth my while to stay engaged on the site as well advertise on it.
I am getting leads from trulia. Nothing steady but around three each month.
Not that I expected . I am not a pro.
I'm not advertising on Trulia and I haven't received any leads yet. However, I started advertising on Zillow. No results yet but I'll let you know what I get something.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
I have not gotten any direct busines yet but have been emailing a number of people in regards to questions that they contacted me about and that is the first step.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 30, 2008
Just received a phone call from a law student in MI asking me about the difference on Inspections between short sales and forclosures.

I thought that's very interesting! and was very honored that he picked me for the answers.

Sylvia Barry
Marin Realtor.
.
Sylvia Barry,…, Real Estate Pro in Marin, CA