Home Buying in Boise>Question Details

idahoangel41, Renter in Boise, ID

Does anyone buy properties and lease them?

Asked by idahoangel41, Boise, ID Sun Jan 19, 2014

Answers

3
I work with one very large nationwide investor that mostly flips his deals here in the Valley. In other parts of the country he tends to buy and hold. That's a general rule for the way those current markets are trending, but there are exceptions, on a deal by deal basis, for every investor. Call if you want to discuss this more - Thom, 284-4285.
Every rental out there is essential offered via an investor that bought the property to use as a rental (lease). There used to be a lot more properties that were acquired with the intent of doing a lease/purchase to the tenant which is a much different ball game.

I have several clients that made a very successful business model out of that, but now when banks are asking most investors for 20-30% down, it is much tougher to accomplish.
Tons of properties out and lots of people do that. Its a great time for investing... If you send me over items and areas of what your looking for. I can get that out to you for free. Hope you have a great day

Scott M Channer
SilverCreek Realty Group
1099 Wells St,
Meridian, Idaho 83642
SMChanner@gmail.com
208-602-9384