Starman, Home Buyer in Cooper Commons, Chan...

Does anyone about Springfield lakes subdivision house is 190000 for 2050 ft is that good short sale price please help..?

Asked by Starman, Cooper Commons, Chandler, AZ Sat Jun 11, 2011

Answers

9
If it's a short sale property, then run for your life!

If you don't have a strong, experienced Buyer's Agent, then run for your life!

If you don't know what you're doing, and don't have competent representation, then run for your life!

Is that the kind of HELP you were asking for??
I'm renting a house that is a short sale spacious and beautiful mountains views and good side back yard with grass and looking out at the green way. Also included is a community pool. I will miss living here I love it and if I could buy this house I would. I am a realtor too so if you need more information call me at 480-754-9638 I could answer more questions than.
Hello Starman,

I'm Rick Rhoden with West USA realty and I live in Springfield Lakes so I know the home values. There are a couple of houses for sale from $147,000-$199,000 right now. If you go to the web link I've provided it will show you those houses for sale. If for some reason the link does not work you can go to http://www.rickrhoden.com and go to Subdivision Search. If I can be of help please let me know. I can be reached at rrhoden@cox.net.
There are many other factors besides square footage that goes into evaluating a fair price for a home. For example, what is the condition of the home; any upgrades (for example, granite counter tops); lot size; amenities (for example, does it have a pool?); etc.

At this writing there were 17 homes available in Springfield Lakes ranging from $147,900 to $354,500. The average listing price per square foot is approximately is $132/sqft. Over the past 3 months, there were 16 sales, with average price per square foot of $109/sqft.

This seems to indicate that the house you are interested may be a good deal. But again, this is only a very preliminary assessment. We would need to research the house in more detail to reach a conclusion whether or not it is a good price.

For a list of homes in the 85249 zip code you can go to http://www.myfirsthouseaz.com/index.php?filter=all&Check…

I hope this helps.

Jose Dias, REALTOR
(623) 418-5700
Jose@MyFirstHouseAZ.com
Realty One Scottsdale
Hi Starman,
Exciting area and exciting market! As my fellow peers have mentioned there are all kinds of factors that play into the short sale. It is really difficult to tell you whether it is a good buy without knowing other pieces of information. Do yourself a favor and work with experience if you are looking into a home purchase otherwise take Randy's advice and "Run for your life!" Today's agent needs to have knowledge of the process and be able to relate that to you. Before I was a realtor, I was a lender so I am very familiar with the short sale and financing aspect. I would love to share some valuable experience.
Christine Sanchez
ProSmart Realty
480-620-2374
tinasellsazhomes@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.searchazeastvalleyhomes.com/
I ran some quick comps on Springfield Lakes. The average closing price for that sq. footage is $178,667, so $190,000 is a little high. However, if the home is in great condition, that would be a fair price.

I'm very familiar with Springfield Lakes and have helped many buyers and sellers with short sales. If you have any questions, please call me.

Laura Strebler
ReMax Mosaic Properties
(480) 588-9500
Appears to be a good value! Great area!

You may need comps on the area and additional features to decide! If its a great home there will probably be multiple offers.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Lucinda Tkach
602-799-6846
It depends on many factors, like condition, upgrades, etc... Also there are many other terms to the offer, outside the offer price. Your agent will be able to provide you with good comparables and make the proper adjutsments for you. Designing a good offer is not as easy as it may look!

Carlos J. Ramírez, PC, ABR, CNE
Associate Broker/Realtor, HomeSmart –
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
RealtorCarlos@gmail.com
http://www.SmartAZRealty.com
Hi Starman, If you or someone you know is interested in buying or selling a home in Springfield Lakes in Chandler the best advice is to seek the professional representation of a realtor. Your realtor will counsel you on the sale or purchase of a property, including short sales. Along with providing you with a competitive market analysis which will assist you in determining the market value of a property your realtor will also assist you in determining the best (selling or purchase) negotiation strategy for the property under consideration.

Blessings, Sherrilee