Home Buying in Leominster>Question Details

Amy Giordano…, Renter in Leominster, MA

Does anybody know if there are any places available and could tell me more about the Bonnie Brae Townhouses and Apartments?

Asked by Amy Giordano-blake, Leominster, MA Tue Oct 16, 2012

I live in Leominster, ma and I am looking for a 2 or 3 Bedroom Condo can you please help. and can they take dogs

Answers

3
Heath Coker’s answer
I would pick up the phone and call the manager of the complex.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
I only have 1 and he is a Sheppard collie mix he's a great dog not a barker like most
Amy - The Village at Fallbrook - the smaller 22 Unit portion of Fallbrook, Mahogany Run, Fox Meadow, The Wellington, the condos on 6th Street & Mallorie Meadow all allow small (usually under 25 lb) dogs.

There may be a limit on # of dogs, how many do you have?

I live and work in Leominster, have been involved in Cocker Spaniel Rescue since 1986 - I'm a "dogaholic" - feel free to contact me - Joyce@JoyceLin-RE.com if you want to talk further!