Lanie Lucero, Home Buyer in 07860

Does anybody know about Southwind s Community in Toms River area? is this a good neighborhood?

Asked by Lanie Lucero, 07860 Tue Apr 22, 2008

Answers

7
Southwinds is a community located in the East Dover section of Toms River. The homes are very affordable and perfect for a small family or for a first time home buyer. Even though the properties are attached, you still have alot of privacy and a backyard. Close to schools, beaches, parkway and shopping. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you, Celia Szieber (732)597-0060
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 25, 2010
Celia are there any rentals available in the South Winds im very intrested in moveing there. Two of my very good friends rent on Innkeeper i was wondering if you had any other information on this if so please email me any rentals in that area breeanncurci@gmail.com
Flag Mon Oct 1, 2012
being a native of the community, I am familar with both southwinds 1 & 2 they are both similar being duplex dwellings, so when looking at available units, be sure to find out who the neighbor is, talk with them, ask questions. if they lived there long enough you will get honest feed back.
There are currently 8 properties for sale in SouthWinds. 2 others are under contract.
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ
Lanie,

No, this is not an adult community. My sister is 38 years young. These are Single Family Homes but they are "attached" to another Single Family Home, like a "duplex".

For more details, check out the web reference below or contact me directly.
Web Reference: http://FlanaganRealty.com
Hi Mr.Flanagan! Does this mean it is a retirement/adult comunity? I am looking for single family home ....in a non retirement community
There are two "Southwinds" Communities in Toms River; "Southwinds 1" and "Southwinds 2". They are both located just north of Route 37, SW1 is west of Fischer Blvd and SW2 is east of Fischer Blvd.

These planned communities are "Attached" Single Family Homes; which means 2 homes share a common wall. Recent market data indicates resale values around $200,000.

As far as your question, "Is this a good neighborhood?" I can only answer by saying, My sister and her husband live in Southwinds 1.
I am not exactly sure where it is, based on the description on listings it is in East Dover .....