Home Buying in Cotter>Question Details

Dayna Swartz, Home Buyer in Cotter, AR

Does anybody have a rent to own home in the Cotter/ Gassville AR. area?

Asked by Dayna Swartz, Cotter, AR Mon Sep 3, 2012

Myself, my husband, who is from Cotter, my daughter. Are looking to move to the area.. We own our home in Louisiana and I would rent mine out here. Not ready to sell it yet. I am looking for a rent to own home in the area.. Or Owner financed.. with about $5000.00 down... 3 bedroom/ 2 bath would be ideal, but willing to go with the flow... His daughter, would be with us every other weekend. etc... I would like my daughter to go to the Cotter school.. that is why i would like to stay in that area...

Answers

3
How much are you willing to pay for in rent? Also, I can find you a home where the owner might consider Owner financing in the Cotter School District.
my brother has a home for sale and might consider a lease to own situation. it is in the cotter school district and his number is (870) 405-4389. It is a beautiful open plan with an island in the kitchen and 4 bedrooms, living room, den, huge utility, 2 car garage, and places for animals. Feel free to text or call... he works with the gas companies and is sometimes difficult to reach but well worth it!!!!
Dayna,

I searched for a home that would meet your request and did not find one. Perhaps you can just rent until you decide what to do with your other home. Feel free to contact me for any other information.

Lisa Toms
870-656-8000
lisa@sellingtwinlakes.com

http://www.sellingtwinlakes.com