Home Buying in Meadville>Question Details

Djb1001, Home Buyer in Meadville, PA

Does anybody have a recommendation for home builder? I'd like to find out the best contractor to use to build a house in Crawford County?

Asked by Djb1001, Meadville, PA Thu Mar 10, 2011

Obviously cost is an issue, I'm not wealthy, but I have a job. Also, I've heard that there is funding available through the USDA? If anyone knows a builder who will take on a client like me, can you post a link?

Answers

3
Maybe Agchoice would be a better fit. Chris Fuller is a builder that we use at Coldwell Banker. Give me a call and we can talk. 814-795-7253
Paris Homes (owner Mike Paris) is one to consider.
You'd be surprised what the average working person can get financed even today. There are a number of Gov't. programs that are still available in our area that can reduce the down payment amount, lock in a low interest rate, etc. Most of the people who come to me (I'm a builder in Erie) are really surprised by what we can get done on a budget.

The gov't sites are really hard to navigate, and the regulations are complex. If you are serious about looking into a new home, you should definitely come and see me. I realize that may sound like shameless self-promotion... but I'll bet you I can build you a home without any sub-prime tricks and within your budget.

Check out my site, I have lots of pictures of my work - many of them are financed with some form of special financing.