Home Buying in Sea Palms>Question Details

Kalliekanter, Renter in Grand Rapids, MI

Does any realtor or community expert have advice for where to find out information about the Sea Palms community in Jupiter, FL?

Asked by Kalliekanter, Grand Rapids, MI Tue May 28, 2013

Demographics, ownership, average sales prices, turnover, HOA, crime, leasing, reputation. I have found little public information and new to the area, realize that FL has no "zoning" that most other states/regions do so it's almost "buyer beware". Like to understand more since one condo could be terrific and down the block the next condo could be terrifying! Thanks much for your recommendation Truilia community!!

Answers

3
Hi, Kallie,
You are right, each condominium associaition in Jupiter, Florida has its own bylaws, rules, regulations, design, and amenities. The condominium' define their leasing policy too. However, there are state statutes regulating condominiums and state, county and local zoning laws, too. Any local realtor can easily provide you information on sales and turnover. Call me anytime at ((561`)827-6789 or email me at Julier6789@gmail.com for details. Julie Rosenthal YOUR "Go-To" Jupiter Expert, Property Brokers International. See ALL Listings at www:Buy-Sell-Rent-Florida.com
Sea Palms is a small enclave of Villas located close to the ocean in Jupiter. There are 48 units in community and currently, there is only one on the market for sale. There have been five sales in the community in the last 12 months. There is an association and buyers must be approved. Fortunately, it usually takes about a week for the approval. Not sure what you mean by Jupiter has no zoning. Jupiter has a fantastic zoning department and thanks to city officials, including the building and zoning dept., Jupiter's growth has been professionally overseen. Would be happy to assist you with any questions you may have about this little piece of paradise called Jupiter.
I agree there are sections of Jupiter that are jewels but not all of Jupiter based on my observations and having lived in Juno Beach for over 4 years. However, if I look at assessor and appraisal, would you say I could use that as a basis for my offers? If so, I have 3 offers I would like to place right now and yes you would be of assistance.Thanks
Flag Tue May 28, 2013
For general information and statistics on states and cities you can go to http://www.census.gov.

Realtors have access to HOA information ( townhouse, coop or condo) , sales price, average days on the market, inventory supply and other pertinent information that they can share with you.

My web site has some links that may be helpful also.

Let me know if I can help.

Pauline Crain
Broker Associate
Mirsky Realty Group
(E): crain.pauline@gmail.com
(D): 561-452-5560
(W0: http://www.paulincrain.com