Home Buying in Hamilton>Question Details

Jenny Fernan…, Home Buyer in Hamilton, NJ

Does any realtor from Hamilton, n.j. know the reason the house on 146 mcclellan ave is only 99,900? Want to relocate when my house sells

Asked by Jenny Fernandez, Hamilton, NJ Tue Jun 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3122449269-146-McClellan-Ave-…

Answers

3
the house is up for forclosure
I am an agent and would love to help you out..

Let me know what you need, my cell is 609-240-5735 and e-mail is paige0318@gmail.com.

I live in Hamilton so can help out with local things as well.

Yes, the house was just listed at $99,900....
This house was just listed on 6/18. From what I can see the home looks beautiful. I have for 20 years experience in rehabbed and remodeled homes in this area. I can tell you by dropping names like Brookhaven Cabinetry the homeowners must have payed attention to quality, there is only one dealer of them locally and they are a highly respected cabinet dealer. I would only assume they priced this house move fast. If you like we can schedule a time to visit the home and I would like very much to help you. I have the experience to help and access the homes quality. Call me at (609) 658-7862. or email me at bruceengel@me.com. Thanks