Tiffany, Home Buyer in Los Banos, CA

Does any oneknow when 673 wilow way in Los Banos ca will get listed in the market for sale?

Asked by Tiffany, Los Banos, CA Sun May 22, 2011

Property has been forclosed since september 2009
I called Bof A they sold it to Hud, Hud says they don't show it in there inventory???

Answers

3
Hi Tiffany, the answer is no. County records show this property is owned by Bank of America Corporation. If there has been a change of ownership recently, the County is yet to update the information. Also, the current value is estimated to be between $225k and $245 based on recent comps. I would be committed in letting you know when this property or similar properties become available. Please email your information to jsalazar@c21mm.com if you are interested. Thank you.
As in the first answer, the property can be watched for the listing to come to the MLS - the HUD PM company can be contacted to see where they are with it.
It's really hard to say when they list it. I can keep an eye out for it on the MLS and alert you right away when I see it.