Home Buying in Long Branch>Question Details

Sabrina, Home Buyer in 08816

Does any one known if 19 Grant St is still on the market and is for sale or has it been taken off?

Asked by Sabrina, 08816 Mon May 9, 2011

Was told 19 Grant was no longer on the mkt for sale but it is still in the MLS. Please explain.
.

Answers

6
sabrina,
i forgot to tell you that i would be happy to take you out for a glass of wine and show you all the exciting things we do here on the long branch beach. i have lived in beach front north town homes for 6 years. my boyfriend was the second person to buy here. our favorite restaurant is rooney's ocean crab house because it sits on the ocean front just across the great lawn from us. however, i usually go to wine loft on tuesday evenings because the bottles of wine are half off. next week they have a cakebread wine tasting! call me anytime. i'm here. on the beach. long branch.
19 grant is not showing up now on mls. there is a 4 bedroom available on whitman for $929,000. the exact floor plan i live in. 4 bedrooms. 3.5 baths. we love it. there are also 2 other town homes in our community for sale and one 3 bedroom condo around the light house as you drive in to rooney's crab house. also, there is a brand new single family home in our community. $750,000. part of the new The Views at beachfront north. there is no HOA fees associated with the views because they do not have access to our oceanfront pool, club house, gym, etc. do you want to see any of these today?
hi sabrina. i live right here at beach front north town homes on whitman terrace. 19 grant is around the block from me. would you like to see it?
Hi Sabrina,
How's everything going? The house is still available. Let me know if you would want me to send you over the listing and would want to preview it. Thanks.

Peter G. Apicella
Realtor Associate
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
520 Washington Blvd.
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
732-915-2773
Hi Sabrina,
I've reached out to confirm that it is still available for sale... as you said, it is still listed in MLS but it is being pulled from the market. There are several others that are available in this complex as well as some nearby oceanfront communities... might I be able to help you with finding a suitable alternative? My office is close by and I'd be glad to help.

Thomas McCormack
Broker
Resources Real Estate
tom@thomasmccormack.com
732-241-5695
Yes that is a beautiful townhouse. Listed for $1,160,000 . Total assessment $842,500 taxes $15,814 and $518 monthly assoc fee.

I would be happy to show you this unit.

Val gabela