Home Buying in Oak Brook>Question Details

Rannoon, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Does any one know an email or phone number of this private lender: COLLINS J ROBERT TRUST?

Asked by Rannoon, Chicago, IL Tue Jul 3, 2012

Answers

2
Never heard of them. We are licensed in 49 states and have an office in Downers Grove just minutes from Oak Brook. I specialize in dealing with high net worth clients and have worked in the area for the past 15 years and work with several quality realtors in the area as well. Our company works directly with Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae and fund the loans in our name. We aren't waiting around on the big banks to approve the deal. We staff our own underwriting department and get things done quickly. You can call me at (630) 639-1081 and I can give you a preapproval the same day and help you find a quality realtor in the area.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (630) 639-1081.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Mobile Phone: (630) 639-1081
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
3130 Finley Rd. Suite 510C
Downers Grove, IL 60515
If you got this from tax records, the name looks like an individual trust not a lending institution.