Tom & Ca…, Home Seller in Choctaw, OK

Does Trulia offer For Sale By Owner?

Asked by Tom & Carol Murray, Choctaw, OK Mon Jul 22, 2013

Answers

4
John Phillips’ answer
Good afternoon: To answer your question no Trulia does not put FSBO'S on their Web site, but if you would pay a realtor a fee to list your home on the MLS as a FSBO then yes your home would be placed on Trulia: I would be glad to do this for you or I would be glad to do the complete listing for you,

You can call or email me for all the details:

Thank You
John Phillips
405 413 0791
jphillips81@cox.net
While Trulia does not advertise FSBO there are other sites that do. I applaud your independent, do-it-yourself approach and sincerely wish you the best of luck! In this spirit, I would like to offer you the following services FREE OF CHARGE: All of the legal forms necessary to complete the sale of your home, referrals to some of the area's top service providers who will be vital to you selling your home and if you are relocating, a referral to a real estate agent in any city in the country. What's in it for me? 1) My motivation is that I truly want to help people, 2) statistics show us that 90% of FSBO properties do not sell and if for some reason yours doesn't and you decide to list, I want to be the agent you list with, and 3) I'm always looking for referrals.
No, but if you hire a Realtor and use a Trulia Pro to sell your home, it will be listed within.
No, only homes listed in MLS show up on Trulia.