Home Buying in Homosassa>Question Details

Rdheddy1, Home Buyer in Homosassa, FL

Does Trulia have an 800 number??

Asked by Rdheddy1, Homosassa, FL Sat Feb 2, 2013

Answers

7
The answer is ONLY FOR AGENTS and in few situations for owners who realize their home is listed with errors. But no number for the VIEWING PUBLIC. Why? Trulia does not own information, they just replicate info from MLS's around the nation and other listing sites. The only people you can contact about any specific home will be the agents that appear below the listing, because they work that region. Calling Trulia will provide no info or service about any specific listing. Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "green thumbs up" or the "best answer".

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty
Kevin is NOT playing nice!
In the words of super detective, Maxwell Smart.....if one exists, it would likely self destruct in 10 seconds or less.
The first time I have seen an agent copy word for word anothers reply. Best not to answer than to do that!
RdHeddy1,

If there is something I can answer about a home or real estate, please don't hesitate to message me on Trulia or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com

Please call us at 888-466-3501 Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST to reach customer service for Trulia.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
Yes they do.
If you have registered on Truila you are receiving email from them.
Click the link in the email and there is BIG BOLD NUMBERS is the information you want.
Now, Trulia may have multiple numbers, but the one that is best to call, that ALWAYS gets answered is the "Advertise on Trula" links.
Of course they do.