Kelly Best, Home Buyer in East Bend, NC

Does The Landings allow pets? If yes, 1 or 2 dogs?

Asked by Kelly Best, East Bend, NC Thu Jan 17, 2013

Answers

6
Eagles Point at the Landings. They allow 1 dog with a max weight of 25 pounds or 2 cats. Association Fees- $360/QTR to Eagles Point Community Assoc.; $1,779/QTR to Eagles Point III Condo Assoc.; $1,244/YR for Landings Racquet Club.

You can search for listings in the MLS on my web site at tammyhayesre.mfr.mlxchange.com. I would be happy to answer any other questions you may have.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
Thanks, Tammy. Very helpful....will let you know if we decide to look at the units.
Flag Fri Jan 18, 2013
Cliff Best, There are different enclaves of housing within the popular subdivision (aka) The Landings. Of course, single family homes have no restrictions. Lease laws and pick up after your dog exist under the county and subdivsion regulations.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com

If you would like to search the MLS like an agent, visit our website and sign up for your free Listing Book account. This powerful search program allows you to set up your personal homefinder criteria and save your favorite homes, follow recent solds all in real time! Find the home you’re searching for quickly.
Single family homes in The Landings do not have restrictions on pets. The various condo communities as a rule allow 1 or 2 small pets with a weight limit of 25 to 35 lbs.

View real estate listings in The Landings on my website: http://www.davidbarrhomes.com/the_landings

If you'd like to see any of these in person, please let me know.

David Barr, Broker Associate
Allison Jones Homes & Estates
941-474-4085
The Landings is made up of Homes, condos, villas and townhouses and each one has there own rules and regs in regards to dog sizes
Homes no issue at all
If you'd like me to email you the listings that fit your criteria please let me know and would be happy too
Also, many of the rules and regs to all the different subdivisions are on line with the County, so if you need to review any
Let me know if my Team can help you in your search
The Leventhal Team
http://www.TheLeventhalTeam.com
Ealges Point at the Landings. They allow 1 dog with a max weight of 25 pounds or 2 cats. Association Fees- $360/QTR to Eagles Point Community Assoc.; $1,779/QTR to Eagles Point III Condo Assoc.; $1,244/YR for Landings Racquet Club.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
They allow one dog or 2 cats with a 25 lb maximum very nice area and lovely units upscale living. There are docks there as well just off the IWC. for more info please call me drect be happy to send you some more info if you can furnish me your email. There are 3 units currently available.

Michael Beninato
Re/Max Alliance Group
email: michaelb1@remax.net