mlnave, Home Buyer in Memphis, TN

Does 408 S. Main have elevator? HOA fees?

Asked by mlnave, Memphis, TN Tue Mar 11, 2014

Answers

3
Yes, the building has one elevator and is called the Paperworks but it is on S. Front, not S. Main. The HOA fees for unit #413 are $306 a month. There are others for sale and fees are based on the size of the unit. There is a rooftop with views of the river and the city. It is also one of the few FHA approved condos downtown. If you would like to see this or any other properties please contact me at joan@dccrealtors.com.

Thank you, Joan Robinson
Looking for the address 408 S Main and no address comes up. The condos closest to this address would be The South Main condos and they do not have an elevator and the monthly fee is $327. There is an address of 408 S Front St at The Paperworks condos. They do have 2 elevators and the monthly HOA is $325
I am not sure of a condo at 408 S. Main, but the Paperworks Condos are at 408 S. Front which is one block to the west, and yes it has HOA fees and an elevator. Please feel free to contact me if you have any more questions. bill@billmaury.com or cell 901 870-3771. Thanks!