Home Buying in Rhinelander>Question Details

Samantha Gro…, Home Buyer in Rhinelander, WI

Does Rhinelander have any grants for first time home buyers right now?

Asked by Samantha Grove, Rhinelander, WI Wed Mar 12, 2014

Because im disabled myself

Answers

7
Mark Nehs’ answer
Normally a grant will not make be large enough to make a house affordable and/or get you to qualify if you would not without it. As an example a large grant in today's standards might be enough to cover closing costs.

Sit down with a mortgage lender you trust and figure a plan to get a mortgage loan. If you can get a grant great but in that way you would be ready to take advantage of any grant that may be out there.
the sad thing is I will get the same answer and I am fed up with that answer all the time there is so much red cape with getting grants it is just garbage you will you can never get free grants of any kind
I would recommend contacting Dee Cayo at Inlanta Mortgage. She will be able to get you in touch with the proper people to help you restore your credit. Her phone number is 715-358-9700.

~ Marc McCallum
RE/MAX Invest
My credit is not good im working on it but if there are or would be any grants out there id love to find 1
Oh n what if you have poor credit we know there is absolutely no help at all for that sorry to say unless some person can help me for sure
I would recommend contacting the City of Rhinelander CDBG Housing Rehabilitation Assistance Department. Their phone number is 715-365-8600. The CDBG Housing Rehabilitation Assistance Program provides housing rehabilitation assistance to low- and moderate-income households within the City limits. Assistance is available for both owner- and tenant-occupied dwelling units.
~ Marc McCallum, RE/MAX Invest
715-892-3331
What if you have poor credit
Flag Thu Mar 13, 2014
You can try contacting USDA Rural Development to see if they have can help you.