Home Buying in Hollywood>Question Details

Truescreen, Home Buyer in Hollywood, Los Angeles...

Does 4941 Marathon St House /Lot still available? Who's the person to contact to?

Asked by Truescreen, Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA Wed Apr 28, 2010

Answers

6
Peter Stewart’s answer
It does show as active. It is a short sale and has been listed for 441 days. If you are not currently working with an agent I'd be happy to talk with you and potentially set up a time to view the property. Feel free to email or call me anytime.

Peter Stewart
Keller Williams Realty Westside
310-420-7052
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 28, 2010
Hi Truescreen,

4941 Marathon is still available. Listed at 250K.
I would be happy to help you out and set up an appointment to view the house. Feel free to contact me.

Richard Schulman
#1 Buyers Agent KW Los ANgeles Region
schulmanrd@yahoo.com
310-482-0173
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 28, 2010
Hey Truescreen,

Land financing is difficult. I would be happy to show you the land and surveys (if available).

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
mcarrabba@kw.com
(323) 899-2900
Hi True,
My best advice is to begin working with an agent who is familiar with Raw Land and building in the area. Any agent can obtain the ownership in formation and the listing agent info for you.
Truescreen, Yes, it's a vacant lot just over 5,200 square feet according to public information. This is a great central Hollywood location. Having a buyer's agent on your side would be a wise decision. Best of luck!

Risa Liebster, Realtor®
818.397.9188
RSLiebster@gmail.com
http://www.TolucaLakeRealEstate.net
Hi Truescreen,

It is still listed as active. Just to be clear: there is no house on the lot, but plans for a 3BD Craftsman are available. The property is located on Melrose Hill- which is a nice little pocket neighborhood with some beautiful homes.
Let me know if you have any other questions. If an un-built house is a deal breaker then I'd be happy to help you with your search. I know the neighborhood well.

Shane Crowell
Keller Williams Los Feliz
323.855.3913
shanecrowell@kw.com