Michelenelson, Other/Just Looking in Mount Pleasant, SC

Does 656 Coleman blvd townhomes have amenities like a swimming pool?

Asked by Michelenelson, Mount Pleasant, SC Wed Jun 19, 2013

Answers

9
It is an attractive community, but has no amenities. No pool, tennis, etc. It is still a very fine property, right in the heart of the new Coleman Blvd revitalization project. So shopping and restaurants within walking distance.
No amenities. Other than walking distance to shops and restaurants.
I have a page on my site dedicated to Mt. Pleasant townhouses, and you’ll see where we’ve included regime and amenities info on the most popular communities: http://www.searchforcharlestonrealestate.com/mt-pleasant-rea… Feel free to check it out!
No it doesn't. I would be happy to talk to you about looking for a home. When you work with the agents in a builders community, they do not represent you. You usually don't find that out until you are about to sign an agreement to purchase. It is too late then. You can hire representation and save thousands of dollars. Let me explain how this works and how it will not cost you $$$.

Kathy Emde
Century 21 Properties Plus
kemde@century21propertiesplus.com
Not from what I see. They offer an optional gym membership I beleive.
The HOA fee is around $347/mth so you would think they'd have a pool.
Call me I'd be happy to help.
There are no amenities in the Six Fifty Six Coleman subdivision. Fell free to contact me with any other questions you may have. Thank You.
Todd Mckenna
Michele,

There are no amenities but they are close to Sullivan's Island, about 10 minutes from downtown, and located near good restaurants, bars, and shopping centers.

Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Donnie Whitaker
Real Estate Sales
Dunes Properties of Charleston, Inc.
(843) 607.0954
dwhitaker@dunespropeties.com
donniewhitaker.com
Dear Michelenelson,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to provide you with information on a home in Mt Pleasant, SC! I have been fortunate to have lived in Mt Pleasant most of my life and served as Mayor here from 1992-2000. A great spot!

The townhomes that you asked about are in a great spot on Coleman Boulevard. They are across from the weekly Farmers Market, a short walk to shopping, restaurants, water access, and a 10 minute drive to the Charleston peninsula. They do not have amenities but Mt Pleasant has many opportunities for pool usage at Town owned pools and pools owned by private clubs.

I hope that this is helpful! Do not hesitate to contact me if I can assist you further.

Cheryll

Cheryll Woods-Flowers, Coldwell Banker United Realty
843-442-2219
cflowers@woodsflowers.com
Hi

No there aren't any amenities but your very close to the beach!