Home Buying in Anaheim>Question Details

Merry, Other/Just Looking in Anaheim, CA

Does Any one search on MLS for single family Home in Anaheim or nearby city under 120 to 150K, if home has work or small home or fixer upper?

Asked by Merry, Anaheim, CA Fri Jan 10, 2014

Can any one help me to find home on Broker MLS. I can pay Cash. I am try to buy problem home lowest price because of my cash limit but I need on cash. my credit is not good.

Answers

5
I do not think you will find a home in Anaheim or any city in Orange County for 150K or less.

You will need to go to much farther out to find real estate values that low. Maybe some cities in Riverside, San Bernardino, or even some parts in the high desert of LA county may have SF homes in that price range.

Best wishes.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
As Nicole said you are limited by area. There are also homes like that in Hemet, Yucaip, Menifee, West Chester. If you can go with a condo you have lots of choices as the Land Value is what makes the price go up in addition to area.

Barbara Robbins-Olexa, Broker
L B Brokerage
714-296-7270
BRE CAL Lic#797560
Servicing LA and & Orange Cty for 34+ years
http://www.barbararobbinsolexa.com
For that price range, you would have to go out towards the Riverside area - I did a quick search, and there are some homes in Riverside and Moreno Valley that fit in this budget. Are these areas you would consider?
Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you with this purchase!

Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
If I could roll the calendar back about 40 years, I could help you find a single family home for under $150k. You can use your cash for a down payment on a single family home. If that is your plan, what are you qualified to purchase?
Hi Merry,

The lowest priced Single Family Recidence is $275k. And the lowest priced condo is priced at $179,500.

Let me know if you would look into other cities. For your budget have you considered auctions?

Sarah Masri
Aspero Realty
(949)527-2629
Sarah@SarahMasri.com