Aj82, Home Buyer in 19607

Doctor in need of mortgage broker in PA to locate good zero-down mortgage

Asked by Aj82, 19607 Tue May 19, 2009

We are relocating to Reading, PA end of June. We are going out there at the end of this month to find a home. We need a recommendation for a good mortgage broker who can hook us up with a reasonable rate on a 30 yr fixed rate zero-down mortgage. Please respond if you have any recommendations

Answers

15
Hi there, We have financed more homes in Pennsylvania than any other City.
So, if you are an MD, DO, DPM, Resident or Established Physician - the following bank officer will provide you with 0% (zero) down 100% loan and No MI with Preferred Client rate and standard costs.

Asst. Vice President / Sr. Mortgage Officer / Tom R. Callahan / thomas.callahan@53.com
Fifth Third Savings Bank, at 904-591-6722

Offering 100% Lending with No PMI within Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, West Virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Pennsylvania. And New York and New Hampshire with 5% down.

Mr. Callahan has been recognized nationally as a ranking leader within the mortgage industry and has assisted hundreds of Physicians within Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Univ of Chicago Medical Center in my new home town.

Best wishes to you! Sarah Jones, MD
https://secure.53.com/mlo/thomascallahan
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 13, 2014
Hi there, If you are an MD, DO, DPM, Resident or Established Physician - the following bank officer will provide you with 0% (zero) down 100% loan and No MI with Preferred Client rate and standard costs.

Offering 100% Lending within Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, West Virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire. And New York with 5% down.

Best wishes to you! Sarah Jones, MD
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 13, 2014
My Law Firm and RE Offices have used Mortgage Officer / Tom R. Callahan / Fifth Third
904-591-6722

Email: thomas.callahan@53.com, and have received 100% financing and 95% LTV on loan amounts up to $1,000,000 with No PMI, great low rate, variety of terms, and few bank fees, all in one loan.
If your occupation is a Doctor then you should take full advantage of this offering and keep your capital in savings.

* 0% (zero) down, 100% financing
* No PMI
* Preferred Client Rate
* Loan amounts to $1.5ML - down payment may vary

If your occupation NOT of Doctor then you can do an 80-10-10, No PMI and you get the lowest rate by just placing a small 2nd mortgage behind the 1st mortgage of 80% up to
Max 90% total combination loan. To our knowledge the 80-15-5 is no longer available anywhere.

Mortgage Officer / Tom R. Callahan / Fifth Third
Email: thomas.callahan@53.com

Tom has been assisting home buyers for over 28 years and is recognized on a national level with the Mortgage Bankers Association as a leader within the industry.

Hope this helps – T J Jacobs
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 26, 2014
Hi AJ, If you are an MD, DO, DPM, Resident or Established Physician - the following bank rep will provide you with 0% (zero) down 100% loan and No MI with Preferred Client rate and standard costs.

Fifth Third Savings

Best wishes to you! Sarah Jones, MD
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 28, 2014
Someone had previously asked the Q if Doctor Loans were still available?
Well we were just advised on the following:

If you are an MD, Resident or Established Physician - the following bank rep will provide you with 0% (zero) down, 100% financing and No MI with Preferred Client rate and standard costs.
The Medical Center Director we spoke to provided the following as a contact:

Fifth Third - Asst. Vice President/Sr Mortgage Officer / Tom R. Callahan / thomas.callahan@53.com

Mr. Callahan has apparently been recognized nationally as a ranking leader within the mortgage industry and has assisted hundreds of Physicians within the Penn State Hershey Medical Center.

Best wishes to you! Tyler
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013

Best wishes to you! Sarah Jones, MD
Hi, my name is Matt Albert (NMLS# 658999) and I am a Doctor/ Physician Loan Specialist with Citizens Charter One Home Loans. I have been specifically working with physicians for over 12 years. We cover licensed medical physicians, residents, interns and fellows, which include MDs (Medical Doctors), DOs (Doctors of Osteopathy) along with DMDs and DDS (including Dental Surgeons, Orthodontists and General Dentists). While we don't provide 100% financing, we do provide financing of 95% up to $850,000, 89% to $1 million AND 89% to $1 million for one time close construction Doctor Loan, all with NO PMI! We offer our Doctor Program in the following states:

Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, D.C., West Virginia. Additional States are possible on an exception basis.

If I can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me for details as we are NOT allowed to share guidelines of the program in online forums.

Matt Albert
Physician Loan Specialist
Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLSR # 658999
Citizens Charter One Home Loans
Phone - (336) 471-1825
Fax -(844) 574-2618
matthew.albert@charteronebank.com
Doctor,

When it comes to Doctor financing, I always endorse Robert Curtis at Fifth Third Bank.

As a Realtor that focuses on medical professionals, I always recommend Robert to my physician clients and colleagues. He makes himself available 7 days a week, has great rates and outstanding follow-through!

It's my understanding that his program is available for existing Doctors, Residents and Fellows. He also has the ability to lend in nearly every state.

Here's his info:

Robert Curtis
773-732-9444
robert.curtis@53.com

Best of luck to you!

Jack
Hi, You may want to contact Rae Drake with Fifth third Bank. I have referred her for the past 10 years to my buyers and she has always performed professionally. She puts her clients interest first and is extremely knowledgable of the industry and the banks programs. They have a great Doctor Program- She is even married to a Physician. You can reach her at 352-514-1829 or rae.drake@53.com Good Luck, Bernedette- Realtor in Vero Beach, Florida
There are many good realtors in the Berks County area, I am selling my home and I have been able to meet some of them recently, Assist to Sell, Pat in the Wyomissing office (they do help any buyer), Matt from Prudential was just in my house this past week, look at my property at owners.com, infotube.net, craiglist (Reading area) Oddle.com, facebook, etc. house is located at 1415 Logan Street, Reading, PA 19607 and you will see tons of photos
Contact Chris Nein at Mortgage America. 610-376-1755. He is one of the best lenders in the Reading area.
Welcome to Reading! I represent Keller Williams Realty Berks and about 90% of my work is in the Reading area. As far as 0% down, there are not a lot of programs currently available. Fortunately, there is still the USDA loans, which you need to purchase a home in a rural area (which there are plenty in the Reading area), but these loans can be very tricky. I work with several lenders who work with these, and a variety of other loan products. Please feel free to give me a call or email me and we can set-up an appointment to get you preapproved.

Terri Black, Realtor
Keller Williams Realty Berks
610-406-9800, x1113
Aj82,
I work for a great Mortgage Broker and I actually live in the area. I would be happy to work with you to obtain a mortgage. You have a few options, however, credit score, location of the home, and several other factors will affect what kind of loan you will qualify for.
Feel free to contact me and we can discuss the best plan of action for you.
The very best of luck to you!
Michael

Michael D Delp
Mortgage Pro
4802 Old Bethlehem Pike,
Telford Pa. 18969
Ph- 215-453-1025
Fax- 215-453-1012
Cell- 610-762-0318
michaelddelp@aol.com
michaelddelp@verizon.net
http://www.mortgagepro.instantlender.com
Unless you can find an area that will allow for the USDA Rural Development loan (which is the only 0% program that i know of that is still be used) then you would most likely be out of luck. Even with the USDA product there are certain income limits, being a doctor you would most likely be over that limit. The best option might end up being an FHA loan which only requires 3.5% down and allows for seller assist of up to 6% to cover closing costs. Zero down mortgages helped get it us in this mess and is one of the reasons they are nearly impossible to find anymore.

I would be happy to discuss further if you would like. Please feel free to email or call.

Andrew Himes, CRS, e-PRO, ABR, REALTOR
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors Collegeville Office
267.231.8255
Web Reference: http://AndrewHimes.com