Home Buying in Horizon City>Question Details

Sukie Medina, Other/Just Looking in El Paso, TX

Do you work with rocky mountain morgage?

Asked by Sukie Medina, El Paso, TX Mon Nov 29, 2010

Answers

3
Stay away from Rocky Mountain Mortgage. I got pre-qualified and went though all the expenses related to the purchase of a home. At the last day I was informed that my application was denied at underwriting. The loan Officers do not care about prospective buyers. There are many other Mortgage Companies out there.
Yes, Saratoga Homes does utilize the services of Rocky Mountain Mortgage and have been quite happy with the results. Saratoga Homes provides closing cost assistance when this lender is used. Up to 4% of base loan amount!
I have had excellant results using Rocky Mountain Mortgage. They are one of the largest lenders in the area and have access to a lot of different loan programs. It depends on the type of financing that you are looking for. There may be a program out there that you could qulify for that Rocky Mountain Mortgage doesn't participate in. Feel free to contact me to discuss your specific situation.

Michael Bray, ABR, AHWD, CSP, GRI, eCertified, TAHS
Prudential BKB, REALTORS
President, El Paso Property Finance Authority
Vice President, El Paso Housing Finance Corporation
Director, National Association of REALTORS
Presiding Officer, Texas Department of Housing & Community Affairs, MH Board
(915) 549-1770
mbray@elp.rr.com