Home Buying in Bakersfield>Question Details

hm_66442, Home Buyer in Bakersfield, CA

Do you need good credit for a celebrity home? My credit isn't great due to a divorce and I have a good source of income but not great job

Asked by hm_66442, Bakersfield, CA Sun Dec 2, 2012

history. I was a stay at home mom before I was divorced so I don't have good job history but i do have a job and I'm getting over 3,000 dollars a month and I will easily afford monthly payments. Any help is great!

A good credit will give you the advantage of having lower interest rates especially when applying for loans. If you have a good source of income but have a poor credit score, you might still have a chance of being approved of the celebrity home you want but you have to expect that they will charge you a high interest rate because of the risk involved. Work on to improve your credit and do check your credit report regularly. Read about how to establish a good credit history http://www.creditreport.com/creditreports/credithistory/esta…
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
Give me a call so we can discuss. I may have a few ideas for you. Dee Oliver, Realtor - RE/MAX MAGIC 661-747-7763.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012