Home Buying in Southbury>Question Details

Rich, Home Buyer in Southbury, CT

Do you know who the managegement or pesident of association is at Greenhouse Condominiums in Southbury?

Asked by Rich, Southbury, CT Wed Dec 22, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Try contacting the Town or County community development or public relations office. Many times they maintain lists of condominiums associations or home owner associations (HOAs) for public relations outreach. Often the planning and zoning development may perform this function as they need to be able to notify a condominium association or HOA in the case of a rezoning or land use issue.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 22, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer