Home Buying in Union City>Question Details

Megh, Other/Just Looking in Union City, CA

Do you know which part of Union City, CA is good/safe to buy a house?I read one post in this forum about gang

Asked by Megh, Union City, CA Tue Apr 8, 2008

activities in UC. I probably see one house I like but was told there was termite. Any problem in the future? it is an old house and close to HS. Thanks.
Thanks.

Answers

2
You got to watch out for East Tennyson in Hayward and Decoto areas in Union city and some parts of Old Alvarado due to low income housing section H housing and low life people young and old that likes to hang out and leave off the streets!!! Also Due to Drugs and Alcohol and Gang Life and no real father and mother to support them when growing up in this world we leave in...................
Hello Megh
I actually live in Union City and have for 24 years. I am in the 7 hills neighborhood. I have raised 2 girls through the school system my oldest now lives in San Mateo and the younger now21 is attending Cal State Hayward East Bay. My neighborhood is quite and very safe.we have a park in our neighborhood and the local dog park is just across from mission blvd. Their are homes up here in say the 500k to 700k range. Their are other areas in Union city that I could show you. I also have written a blog about the new up and comming downtown area by the bart station. you can read my blog by clicking on my link below

Please contaact me toll free
888-750-3797
John Petrocelli
REALTOR, CRS
Windermere Properties of the East Bay
http://www.petrocellihomes.com