Chinyere.ezie, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Do you know of any renovated 3 family townhouses in crownheights/bedstuy for under 1.1m? I am a very motivated buyer.

Asked by Chinyere.ezie, New York, NY Sat Oct 12, 2013

Answers

7
Our company PrimeHomesNY has PLENTY of properties for sale, that we sell directly to the buyer (You won't be dealing with a sellers agent because we own the properties) in that area. Check out our properties at PrimeHomesNY.com. If you find something that you like, give us a call. (718)-880-2170.
I have a 3 family brownstone with modern I interior coming to market I n 3 weeks. let me know if you would look Ike to see it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 24, 2013
Hi we have property that not listed under your budget 2 to 3 family home high end renovations and much more ........ : To get more details Please feel free text or call (646) 6236750 or email us Thanks
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013
Dear Chinyere.ezie:

Please forward me you email address and I will send you some properties.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales/ e-Pro Realtor
Fillmore Real Estate
Office: (718) 252-2000/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Why not simply consider working with an agent of your own; if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
I can't tell you how many I've contacted and none respond. I've been prequalified, know what I want and where. What's with Brooklyn real estate agents?
Flag Mon Oct 21, 2013
Good Morning,

I work for Highline Residential and I can serve as your exclusive buys agent in Brooklyn. I can help you secure the best price per square foot in Brooklyn. As of this very moment, Brooklyn is $402 per square foot. We can maximize your budget. give me a call 917-602-0293 or shoot me an email L.Paulino@hlresidential.com

Take care,
Luis
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area.

I've had a book published on Amazon called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll be the best $6 you've ever spent. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.helpubuyamerica.com
I am not sure if you have already found a property or still looking but I am an associate broker at Keller Williams NYC. I work out of the Park avenue office in Manhattan but I have been a resident of Brooklyn for more than 20 years.
so I know the Brooklyn market very well. If you are looking for an exclusive broker please do not hesitate to contact me. If you just have a question and I can assist you with an answer you can always contact me.
Karen Younge
Associate broker
Keller Williams NYC
425 Park Avenue 6th floor
NYC, NY 10022
kyounge@kwnyc.com
917 297 5704
Flag Mon Nov 25, 2013