cobki209, Home Buyer in Raleigh, NC

Do you know of a lender in the area that handles VA loans and doesn't have a minimum credit score or has a lower one?

Asked by cobki209, Raleigh, NC Mon Aug 26, 2013

Answers

6
Hi! If you need someone who can handle even a lower credit score on VA, we go down to 600 middle score. Oh FHA down to 580.
The individual lenders do NOT make up the minimum scores allowed....it's based upon the loan type...typically now between 620 & 640. May I suggest you try calling Natalya Hill at 919-614-0388. I have been working with Natalya since I started back in 1994, only because she has been the most consistant lender I have worked with and has NEVER failed to get a loan for me for anyone she has pre-qualified. She recently helped my son get a VA loan that had an issue with the VA and even our local Congressman couldn't fix!!

If there is anything I can assist you with, please check out my website at http://www.RaleighHomeSite.com where you will find all my contact info.

Warmest regards,

Ernie Behrle
Northside Realty
I am with CapStone bank here in Raleigh, NC. We are a local community bank that provides personal and professional service. We use wholesale lenders to provide our borrower's with the best loan programs available in the market. Our minimum credit score requirement is 620. More importantly, your loan will close on time and you will receive a status of your loan each week or daily if needed or you desire.
Winson Hodges 919-334-6642
There is no such thing, for the most part. All lenders basically use the same minimum credit score for the loan product you are getting. There are minor variations, but not with VA.
The VA sets the minimum credit score not a particular lender. Locally I recommend Justin Burris at Movement Mortgage in Raleigh. I just took care of a client of mine this weekend who wanted go with a VA loan. His number is 919-535-4760. Feel free to contact me through my profile here on Trulia if I can be of any further assistance.
Hi Larry, hope you're well. Actually, that is not necessarily true. We now have a VA lender that will go down to 600 middle score when all others stay at 620. We're actually offering FHA down to 580, if it makes sense. We may actually be seeing a relaxing of guidelines a little bit. Take care.
Flag Mon Aug 26, 2013
Cobki209- I recommend my clients use DNJ Gateway Bank Mortgage Company. They are an awesome, locally run company in Raleigh who offer great customer service. The person I go to is Dan Stanton. Feel free to reach out to him at dan@dnjmortgage.com If you need any other resources and/or need a real estate professional to represent you, please feel free to contact me!