Home Buying in Monroeville>Question Details

Mary Kuhlman, Other/Just Looking in Monroeville, OH

Do you know if this house was owned by a lady by the last name of "Mc mann" or similar name about 50 years ago? If you can find out, I

Asked by Mary Kuhlman, Monroeville, OH Sun Jan 9, 2011

would have some VERY interesting story to tell you about the house. Thank you, Mary Kuhlman, San Diego, Ca

Answers

3
Hi I currently own 56 norwood ave. norwalk , ohio i have searched all over the internet for anything on this house the first time i walked in to the house i new this was my home i did end up looking at many many other houses but this one stoll my heart whitch is odd cause i havent felt like ive been able to call a house home ever in my life if any one no's anything on this house ide love to no anything at all please share them with me thanks...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 28, 2011
so let's hear this very interesting story!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
You could easily check the tax card for the record of ownership, you can also find the book and page number and check the record of ownership.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottsellsNH.com