Home Buying in Estero>Question Details

Cathy, Home Buyer in 49721

Do you know if the home at 21883 Bella Terra Blvd. is for sale?? It appears to be a foreclosure, but I cannot find any info on it. Thanks you.

Asked by Cathy, 49721 Tue Apr 3, 2012

Answers

8
D. Michael Burke’s answer
The Bank of America put a Lis Pendens on this Property April 2012. I called the owners and they plan to try to put the home up for a Short Sale put are still gathering information. I can ask the owner to call me when they find out when they will put the home on the market and update you if you'd like.

My is 239-498-7600 or email me at Michael@CoconutPointRealEstate.com
Cathy,
That property is still not an Active listing, but there are others. If you'd like me to send you the active listings, please contact me directly.
Cathy.....even if you drive by and see the bank notes on a unit there can be a long drag in the time to market. We are in Bella Terra daily. Whatever you need to know about the community I can tell you.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com
Sorry that one is not (yet) on the market. Here is a resource to view the active listings in the Bella Terra community: http://www.greaterftmyers.com/bella-terra.php

Good luck with your search!
Would you like information on homes in Bella Terra that ARE available? I would be happy to send them to you.
Marge Bennett
RE/MAX Realty Group
239-560-4159
Marge@MargeBennett.com
Hi Cathy,

21883 Bella Terra Blvd is still under an individual ownership according to public record. This is not a bank owned property. I assume you have driven by the property and it appears to be vacant? If that's the case, it is likely that the homeowner has walked away from the property and the property is going through the process of going into foreclosure. I live in Bella Terra and sell a lot of homes in this community, so if you need anything please feel free to reach out to me. In the meantime, I'll keep a watchful eye on this property.

Thanks!
Michael Jackson
REALTOR
Keller Williams Elite Realty
(239) 919-6315 cell.
Michaeljacksonfl@kw.com
There are many different way to find out. It could be in any stage of the foreclosure process or possibly a neglected home.

The best way would be to hire a realtor who has experience in that market and who can do the research for you.

There are also many homes that are priced comparable to the foreclosures you are seeing. Banks are now pricing homes close or at market price.

If I can assist you further please contact me.

Debra J. McAlister-Brown
http://www.DebraSellsFlorida.com
239-898-9933
Hi Cathy,

It doesnt seem to be listed yet. I would be happy to keep an eye on it for you and input you in our system when it becomes available you would be the 1st to know.

Manny & Maggie Castro
239-287-3741
maggiecastro.swflre@gmail.com