Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

Magde, Home Buyer in Chicago Ridge, IL

Do you know if any lakefront high rise condo buildings on the north side (Lakeview, Uptown) allow in-unit w/d? Thank you.

Asked by Magde, Chicago Ridge, IL Fri Feb 21, 2014

Answers

11
Yes there are quite a few lake front high rise buildings on the north side with in unit washer/dryer. If you're interested, I'd be happy to get to know you and help you narrow your search. All the best!
Greetings Magde,

There definitely are several high rise buildings that allow in unit w/d's. Feel free to contact me should you need any additional info.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 26, 2014
yes email me at jmichaels@remax.net for that list
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 23, 2014
Yes there are some with W/D in the unit in ghe lake front
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 23, 2014
Yes, there are buildings that either allow or have laundry appliances in the unit. I would be happy to run a search for you. Call me at (773) 330-1519 so we can discuss your budget, desired amenities, etc. If you need, I have several excellent mortgage resources for you to consider as well. Happy to help get you started!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 22, 2014
There are not many, but 4170 Marine is one of them. I can give you more if interested.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 22, 2014
Hi Magde. I live in Uptown and can give you all the specifics. Send me an e-mail if you want to discuss.

Mark
mark@marbazzetta.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 21, 2014
Hi Magde,

There are several, and I would be happy to show them to you if you're interested. Please feel free to call me at 312-339-9468, or email me at edgrabarek@gmail.com.

Have a good evening,

Ed
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 21, 2014
I know of a number of them. Call or email me at 773-914-5309 or bbiederman@citypointrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 21, 2014
Hi Magde,

Some buildings do, there is not specific list. You would need to work with an agent that can set up a search with that filter.

P.S. I'm available if you're interested.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 21, 2014
Sure there are a few of them. Have your agent send the buildings to you. If you dont have an agent, go out and get one. Its free to use their services.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 21, 2014