Sache426, Home Buyer in Jackson Heights, Que...

Do you know a good broker?

Asked by Sache426, Jackson Heights, Queens, NY Thu Jan 21, 2010

Answers

7
I know expert brokers. Experienced brokers who can guide a buyer through the process with ease. I am among them.

The other side of that coin is, are you a good customer? Since your question is one-sided and gives no details about yourself I have to ask the question I did.

Who you choose to work with is your decision. The questions then become, are you willing to go to your chosen brokers office to discuss what you want and when you want to close? Are you prepared to bring in proof of income and assets? Do you have a recent credit report? Have you spoken with a mortgage consultant? Have you or are you currently working with any brokers? have you seen many properties? If you did view, did you make any offers?

It's disclosure all the way around. A broker is only as good as the customer they are trying to help. Read the third paragraph over again and be honest with yourself then, go find yourself a broker. Good luck.
Hello Sache 426. Well I think it would be better to check with the Real Estate Offices in the area, because in any of these offices you can find good brokers and sales agents that will be very happy to help you find your home in Jackson Heights. My suggestion is check in the web sites of the area and choose your right Agent, he/she will work hard for you. However, I am a Real Estate agent and i could work for you. If you want my assistance please contact me at Laffey.com/galvarado. Good luck.

Please call my office in Jackson Heights and ask to speak with Julian Armas, the Broker Managing Director of that office location. julianarmas@laffey.com (718)424-7200. He will take great care of you.
Good Luck and I know you will find the house of your dreams.
I would find a local real estate agent which specializes in the area where you are buying a home. Try to select an agent who is on the multiple listing service he or she will be able to serve you better since they can show you a wider range of homes rather than there own. Jackson Heights has several different style homes and apartments. Having an agent knowledgeable in the area will help you find your dream home.
Try Sean Bennett 718-479-5600.
Web Reference: http://Rlvaughnlaw.com
My suggestion is to check with family & friends for referrals & look for some additional Realtors in your area. Then, interview 2 or 3 to see which one best works well with your personality & is willing to show you a number of homes, until you find the home you want to purchase.
Sache426

I did a quick search using the find a pro feature on trulia and here is a list of some local realtors in the area of interest http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/Queens-agent--30804

Sean Dawes