Home Buying in Centennial>Question Details

Sheryl Webb, Other/Just Looking in Gypsum, CO

Do you help with rent-to-own properties, or do I find a home and then see if the seller wants to do a rent-to-own?

Asked by Sheryl Webb, Gypsum, CO Mon Jan 3, 2011

Answers

2
Hi Sheryl,

I have helped a couple of my clients find good rent-to-own aka "Lease Options" and they do exists.

I generally advise that my clients seek the assistance of a real estate in reviewing our lease option contract because there are many variables to include in the contract and we want to protect the buyer from all corners!

I'd be happy to get more information from you on what type of home and in what area you are looking for rent-to-own opportunities.

Also, beware of the craigslist ads that have you pay to see a list of rent-to-own opportunities. This is a scam. :(

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Brooke Hengst
Your Castle Real Estate
bhengst1@gmail.com
(720) 988-5952
Web Reference: http://www.brookehengst.com
There are plenty of local agents that can help you locate a suitable rent to own property, therefore consider working with an agent of your own--keep in mind that rent to own situations could have many pitfalls, and one could stand to lose a bit of money--therefore, inform yourself well beforehand, consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate, research online, etc., so that an informed decision can be made.