Karla, Home Buyer in 02780

Do you have to live in the home you purchase through masshousing mycommunity loan?

Asked by Karla, 02780 Sat Nov 1, 2008

Answers

5
Yes, Karla, you do have to live in the home. Mass Housing makes it a requirement
When you have a Mass Housing loan, you have to occupy the home. This is an owner occupied loan and is a requirement.
YES... you do have to sign that it is your primary residence and yes you do have to live there. If you sign that you are and you dont, you are committing fraud and the bank can call your loan on you. It is meant to help people to buy a house and settle in the community. Good luck with your purchase
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
The idea behind the my community mass housing loan program is that you are living & contributing to the community so yes you have to live in the home I believe for 3 years. It is a great program if you qualify. The program is open to police officers, EMT & teachers. You must work full time in the city that you purchase the home in. For other grant info in MA visit my web site.
Yes, it is for owner occupied homes only.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 2, 2008