cheryllegge, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

Do you have to be 55 to live in Century Village or can you be a few months short of that? Also is there anywhere that allows two dogs under 20 lbs?

Asked by cheryllegge, West Palm Beach, FL Mon Oct 8, 2012

Answers

3
By now you must have gotten several calls and all sort of people contacting you
I'm an investor, I currently own investment properties and I have "flipped" several homes for me and investor of mine.
I currently have 3 properties with Tenants out for sale ( visit my website ) these units are rented for 800.00/month and a valid lease till august 2013, Guaranteed return upon closing.
All marketable titles since there are NO MORTGAGES on them, a must see.
I CAN ALSO OFFER YOU A PROMOTION I HAVE GOING ON.
Please visit my website http://www.nunocabral.us and fill out a request to contact you, I will forward you several recomendation letters from my previous and EXISTING clients.
I'm also a Premier agent in zillow.co for 33414
just a note, one if my well respected client lives in Marion,MA, DR. Ken Kenyon, eye surgeon and several others in Canada, where I came from, My wife is from New-Bedford,MA , just coincidental....
I LOOK FORWARD TO MEET YOU
NUNO CABRAL.
You do need to be at least 55 years of age to live in Century Village. A spouse can be younger. You can buy a property in the Village if you are under 55. If you rent the condo, the renter must be at least 55 years of age. There are several buildings in the West Palm Beach Century Village that will allow pets. However, it is usually only one pet. There are some amazing deals available, Call me with any questions at 561-310-6596
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
You should be 55 to live there, but your dogs will not be welcome. Most condos that welcome multiple pets, but there are some out there and your West Palm Beach real estate agent should be able to help you find them.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com