Mariadelator…, Home Buyer in Marco Island, FL

Do you have rent to buy options?

Asked by Mariadelatorre09, Marco Island, FL Thu Feb 28, 2013

Answers

5
That option is rarely available, our local market is in very high demand, everything sells! If you wish to contact me to find out other available options for ownership, please go to my profile and send me an email with your contact information. Thank you for the opportunity.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 28, 2013

It is very difficult to find properties that are doing rent vs sale . Many properties are on the market currently are looking to sell the property . With the low interest rates . It becomes a very successful time to purchase homes with low interest rates . I am happy to assist you in your Real Estate Needs.

Samantha Tenzer Friedman
Tenzer Realty
Cell 786-314-6100
Email :SamanthaTenzer@yahoo.com
Website http://www.tenzersellhomes.com
Me and my husband say the samething but we both have below 600 credit score. So we r renting this house for a year now and pay $700.00 a mo. When that can go to a house. We own our own MEXICAN restaurant for a year. But know one is willing to help us buy a house bc u have to have a 640 score. I would hate to rent this house for another year again.. Can we get a lone from a bank in a different state then Tennesse that does low scores
Please email me elizabethalcaraz@me.com
if you score is 600, call equifax, sometimes with only removing some inquires off your credit report, you are able to get more points, or paying a few debts, if your active credit is over 60% in use, you will have low score credit, you can do this yourself, if you don't have time, get a professional who can do that for you.
Flag Wed Mar 20, 2013
Why would you rent to buy? There are many ways for ownership now; like low interest rate, down payment and closing cost assistance. why would you rent if you can buy?
Maria,

Rent to buy is a very rare option in our market today. However, where there's a will, there's a way. I will gladly discuss your needs and let you know what options are available.

Rebeca Castellon
305-600-8493