Home Buying in Boulder City>Question Details

Christian Co…, Home Buyer in Boulder City, NV

Do you have more photos of this place?

Asked by Christian Coleman, Boulder City, NV Fri Aug 13, 2010

Looking for a small vacation home like this or a condo in boulder city/surrounding areas.

I don't know which property you are looking at as there is no link....I live in Boulder City and have since 1994...I am a local Realtor/Broker..Call me I can help.
does this home have a view to the lake? thank you
Flag Mon Oct 21, 2013
Keep in mind that pictures don't often tell the entire story--if your interest in the property is high, consider having any local agent schedule an appointment for a showing--that way, you can make a firsthand assessment--or--you may wish to ask your question again and attach a link or give an address.
Christian - You didn't provide a link to the property you were interested in. If you give me an idea on the price range, size, etc., I can send you some properties that may work for you. If you have the address of a particular property, I can send you that one if its still available.

However, pictures are only available if the listing agent took them. Not all agents take a lot of photos (some don't take any), so the best way is to go view the property.
You'll have to supply a location or MLS number.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA