Home Buying in South>Question Details

Orchid, Home Buyer in South, Pasadena, CA

Do you have more house sales nearby South Pasadena High School area?

Asked by Orchid, South, Pasadena, CA Sat Apr 7, 2012

Answers

7
Hi Orchid,

Yes, there are houses in the vincinity of the high school; however, I would suggest you be patient because inventory is low in South Pasadena. With it's excellent schools and small welcoming community, a house might not come up in your price range for a couple of months. I do think the inventory will be better as we approach summer. If you would like me to start sending you listings (I look at them first to make sure you receive listings per your perimeters) please feel free to contact me.
I grew up in San Marino which is right next door so I know South Pasadena extremely well.

Laurie Owen
Prudential California Realty
(626) 510-9310 Direct
lorealtor4u@earthlink.net
You're in luck! There are indeed a number of single family houses for sale in South Pasadena, but only a handful that are near South Pas High.

Exactly what are you looking for in this house? how big, how small, and what is your budget?
There are many lovely homes for sale in South Pasadena, what type of home are you looking for? I would be happy to help you find something. Please feel free to contact me at jan@dreamhomelink.com or call me at 626-487-3678 to discuss what you are looking for in more detail.

My best, Jan
Hello orchid, yes, there are listings near south Pasadena high school .contact me by email or phone I will be happy to assist you

Prudential California realty
540 s lake ave
Pasadena ca 91101
Direct 818-2667306
Email grimanesakanner@prula.com
Be happy to send. what is your price range?
There are plenty of options in the area! Our office is on Fair Oaks Ave- very close to the high school.

445 S. Fair Oaks Ave
Pasadena, CA 91105
Hello Orchid,

Yes, there are 4 homes within 1 mile of the high school. Call or email me and I can give you the details.
Tammy Hunt
Nelson Shelton & Associates
310-990-9005
http://www.tammyhunt.com
tammyagnt@aol.com
Lic# 01275416