Mily, Home Buyer in Houston County, TX

Do you have anything like this...?

Asked by Mily, Houston County, TX Mon Sep 28, 2009

Good Morning!
I hope you are having a wonderful day. My name is Mila and I am looking for a 5 bedrooms and minimum of 3 bathrooms home, preferable not new, minimum of 1.5 acres of land, 2 acres would be great, I would like the house to be located in the middle or at least have enough land around the house for trees and gardening, If there are grown trees already would be great, a pool will be a plus but not essential. I need to be as close as possible to Houston (Galleria Area to be specific) Im hoping to get something no further than 35 miles or 40 minutes away. Im willing to pay up to 250k. If you have anything with this specifications email me please. Your help would be appreciated.
Mila

Answers

2
Hi Mila,
Thanks for posting! I do have some of these. Please send me your email to ambersells@sbcglobal.net or feel free to call me at 832*643*5632. Look forward to working with you soon!

Amber Carrillo, Broker/Owner
It Homes
Good morning Mila

I will do a search today and see what I can find for you. If you could please send me your email so that I can send you the link directly.

Caren Hotchkiss
Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
yourtexasrealtor@aol.com